Welcome Back!

 Welcome Back!

Dear St. Martin de Porres families,

Welcome back to another school year! Some of you may remember me from last year, but I may be new to some of you. I am Mlle Emma and this year, I will be teaching French and Social Studies to the following classes:

Gr. 2 Ms. Strano ; Gr. 1 Mrs. Wilkes ; Gr. 2 Ms. Potvin ; and Gr. 1 Mrs. Cuthill

This means that for interviews, welcome night, report cards, etc. you will be hearing from both teachers.

I am looking forward to having a "normal" school year, in which we can return to pre-Covid-19 activities, field trips, assemblies, volunteer opportunities, etc.

I'm excited to get to know your family as the year progresses. Please do not hesitate to reach out via email (emma.malette@ocsb.ca) if you have any questions or concerns. I monitor my email fairly regularly between 8:30am and 4:00pm.

Here's to another great year!

Comments